Total Pageviews

Monday, April 4, 2011

Another day on the pond


Well after sittin around all day yesterday thinkin it would be a good day to fish if the wind wasnt blowin 40 mph I decided to give the pond a try pull two like the one in the pic on a Scounger jig head with a Strike King Shadalicious soft bodied swim bait. Now if you like to fish these kinds of baits but haven't tried the scrounger jig head i highly suggest it it gives great action to the swim bait ,lets you fish at a variety of depths and makes virtually snag proof and since you are fishing with the hook exposed it results in more hook ups before I came across these I always fished them on a waited hook and that worked well although they werent as versatile as they are with the jig head give it a try and you wont be disapointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment